1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it?
2. Have you made dishcloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both?
Yes, yes, yes and yes!
3. What’s your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven’t before ?
Only really used Sugar & Cream so any other brand would be great to try.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles?
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don’t like much?
Favourites are Pink, pale blue, pale green, lilac don’t like strong primary colours really..
6. What do you like best about Autumn?
The quiet, the crispy colourful leaves…usually feel a bit lost at this time of year if the truth be known.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks!
All of them!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn’t wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day?
I was a scaredy cat so got there really early but hated every minute!
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the time frame of the swap)
Yes, a pumpkin by the door etc….
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible ‘goodies’ to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose?
Turkish Delight, Marshmallow and Organic White Chocolate
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? 😉
I have a 12 year old daughter and I have a soon to be husband that is also 12 years old at times ;^)
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why?
Hmm…a tricky question! I would like to say multi coloured angora I think, feminine, soft and fluffy, not too scratchy and never know what colour(mood) I’m going to be next!
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths?
Both, I love them!
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays)
I don’t do thanksgiving as I’m in the UK but I do remember getting dressed up for a Halloween party once or twice, that was fun! All cobwebs and scars everywhere!
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about?
I am allergic to chocolate, it gives me migraine but I am fine with Organic White Chocolate!