I came across this meme on a new to me blog which I am enjoying, Perplume
I don’t usually do this sort of thing but I thought it would make a change from my usual rabbitings…
The idea is from The Girl Next Door Grows Up you can see all the prompts she suggests there.
I am choosing this prompt from the 5 that are suggested:
Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
- Barry showed me that I could import all my old blogger posts into WordPress
- Alice told me I could change all my loads and loads of categories into tags which made my blog look pretty again, thank you Alice!
- I have sewn some pretty bags and sold most of them too
- I have added more beautiful fibre to my shop
- I managed to do a bit of spinning
I still have a mega to-do list but that will all be sorted soon
Oh and I am doing some pretty knitting when I have a moment to spare
Hope you all have a lovely weekend, I think we’re going to be photographing some snowdrops